Biomass Boilers Crowborough
Are you considering replacing the existing boiler system within the premises of your Crowborough organisation or company with a biomass boiler system? There are good reasons to do so.
A well-designed and installed biomass boiler can lead to cost savings for your Crowborough business and a more sustainable and efficient energy system.
Why choose a biomass boiler for your Crowborough operation?
- A biomass boiler will lower your carbon emissions, making your Crowborough operation more environmentally responsible and reducing your organisation’s carbon footprint.
- The cost of biomass fuel is generally lower compared to fossil fuels used for heating especially electricity and oil. The price of biomass fuel is also comparably more stable.
- There are Government incentives that can help reduce the cost, particularly the Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme.
- Modern biomass boilers have a high fuel efficiency of 80-90%, comparable or higher than conventional boilers.
- It is possible to install a fully automated modern biomass boiler heating system within your Crowborough site.
If you would like to discuss the benefits and considerations of installing a biomass boiler system in your Crowborough industrial or commercial facility, get in touch with Mill-Tech Global Ltd. We can work with you to identify an appropriate technical solution and the financial viability of the installation and operation of the biomass boiler system.
We buy wood chippings
Here at Mill-Tech Engineering, we’re really keen to promote the benefits of biomass energy to our customers and to play our part in maximising the availability of biomass fuels. To this end, we are always interested in buying wood chippings from organisations such as timber companies and tree surgeons.
This can be a win-win situation for your company, as we recycle your waste products which minimises your carbon footprint and improves your environmental friendliness. In addition, you can create an income stream from wood chippings you’d otherwise have to dispose of, thereby improving your bottom line. We are approved by the Biomass Suppliers List (BSL), which means your company can choose to trade with us with confidence.
One of the companies we work with: http://www.totaltreecareuk.com
At Mill-Tech Global Ltd, we’re industry-leading experts in energy and engineering. We provide a range of solutions for large commercial and industrial clients across the UK, from our East Grinstead base
Mill-Tech Global Ltd
Mobile: 07983 223238
Telephone: 0845 887 8393