Biomass Boilers Eastbourne
Are you currently exploring the feasibility of installing a biomass boiler in your Eastbourne commercial or industrial premises?
One of the key questions you may have is what type of biomass fuel will a biomass boiler in your Eastbourne facility require and where will it come from?
The majority of biomass boilers are designed to burn wood chip and at Mill-Tech Global Ltd wood chip feed biomass boilers are what we recommend to our Eastbourne customers.
Wood chip for biomass boilers can be made from:
- Virgin wood from forests: this is residue wood that can’t be used for construction or carpentry such as branches, stumps and the otherwise unsellable parts of trees.
- The remnants of construction and carpentry – offcuts, bark and sawdust.
- Recycled wood – pallets, transport cases, boxes and wood packages.
The key factor in the quality of the wood chip as fuel is the moisture content and this directly affects the price of the wood chip you purchase for the biomass boiler in your Eastbourne facility.
If the moisture in the wood chip is too high it will:
- Reduce the heating value of the fuel
- Reduce the combustion levels of the fuel
- Increase the carbon monoxide levels when burned
- Increase the likelihood of chips freezing in low temperatures.
We buy wood chippings
Here at Mill-Tech Engineering, we’re really keen to promote the benefits of biomass energy to our customers and to play our part in maximising the availability of biomass fuels. To this end, we are always interested in buying wood chippings from organisations such as timber companies and tree surgeons.
This can be a win-win situation for your company, as we recycle your waste products which minimises your carbon footprint and improves your environmental friendliness. In addition, you can create an income stream from wood chippings you’d otherwise have to dispose of, thereby improving your bottom line. We are approved by the Biomass Suppliers List (BSL), which means your company can choose to trade with us with confidence.
One of the companies we work with: http://www.totaltreecareuk.com
At Mill-Tech Global Ltd, we’re industry-leading experts in energy and engineering. We provide a range of solutions for large commercial and industrial clients across the UK, from our East Grinstead base
Mill-Tech Global Ltd
Mobile: 07983 223238