Biomass Boilers Hillingdon
Mill-Tech Global Ltd are passionate advocates of biomass boiler systems and would love your Hillingdon enterprise to benefit from the biomass advantage.
We believe that industry and commerce in the Hillingdon area could benefit both economically and environmentally from the adoption of modern biomass boiler technology.
This is why:
- A biomass boiler in your Hillingdon enterprise would run on comparatively cheap fuel; the cost of wood chip for example is far more cost effective than oil or coal.
- A biomass boiler system runs on 80-90% efficiency meaning your Hillingdon facility would need to purchase less fuel and would create less emissions.
- A biomass boiler on your Hillingdon site would quality for the Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme meaning payback to cover your investment.
- A biomass boiler powering your Hillingdon site would use a renewable source of energy that would contribute to local jobs, less landfill and better managed woodland.
- A biomass boiler does not produce as many harmful emissions as fossil fuel run boilers such as sulphur, nitrogen oxide and mercury.
When transferring to a biomass boiler system there are, of course, multiple site specific factors that need to be considered in order to develop and design a system that fulfils all of your business needs. Mill-Tech Global Ltd with their engineering expertise and experience in biomass energy would be happy to work with you as you assess the best system for you.
We buy wood chippings
Here at Mill-Tech Engineering, we’re really keen to promote the benefits of biomass energy to our customers and to play our part in maximising the availability of biomass fuels. To this end, we are always interested in buying wood chippings from organisations such as timber companies and tree surgeons.
This can be a win-win situation for your company, as we recycle your waste products which minimises your carbon footprint and improves your environmental friendliness. In addition, you can create an income stream from wood chippings you’d otherwise have to dispose of, thereby improving your bottom line. We are approved by the Biomass Suppliers List (BSL), which means your company can choose to trade with us with confidence.
One of the companies we work with: http://www.totaltreecareuk.com
At Mill-Tech Global Ltd, we’re industry-leading experts in energy and engineering. We provide a range of solutions for large commercial and industrial clients across the UK, from our East Grinstead base