Biomass Boilers Lewes
Although biomass boilers are proven to be cost effective and environmentally sound, the initial outlay is a high investment for a Lewes company to commit to.
Research and analysis will be needed in order to justify the investment required to install a biomass boiler system within your Lewes company.
You will need to ask various questions and be satisfied with the answers before investing the capital required. Here are some of the feasibility and design questions that you might want to start thinking about before committing your Lewes operation to the biomass boiler system:
- What size of biomass boiler will be required by the Lewes operation or organisation?
- Is there a suitable biomass fuel supplier local to your Lewes site?
- What is the heat load and pattern of demand?
- Is there space within your Lewes facility to accommodate the biomass boiler and fuel storage?
- How will the system meet regulations around the size and height of the flue?
- How will the fuel suppliers access the fuel storage facility?
- Will the biomass boiler system be cost effective over the long-term?
Mill-Tech Global Ltd are biomass boiler energy engineering experts and have experience answering these questions effectively for commercial and industrial customers in the Lewes area.
We buy wood chippings
Here at Mill-Tech Engineering, we’re really keen to promote the benefits of biomass energy to our customers and to play our part in maximising the availability of biomass fuels. To this end, we are always interested in buying wood chippings from organisations such as timber companies and tree surgeons.
This can be a win-win situation for your company, as we recycle your waste products which minimises your carbon footprint and improves your environmental friendliness. In addition, you can create an income stream from wood chippings you’d otherwise have to dispose of, thereby improving your bottom line. We are approved by the Biomass Suppliers List (BSL), which means your company can choose to trade with us with confidence.
One of the companies we work with: http://www.totaltreecareuk.com
At Mill-Tech Global Ltd, we’re industry-leading experts in energy and engineering. We provide a range of solutions for large commercial and industrial clients across the UK, from our East Grinstead base
Mill-Tech Global Ltd
Mobile: 07983 223238
Telephone: 0845 887 8393